The Greater Vancouver Zoo is proud to support various organizations in our community. However, due to a limited budget and numerous requests coming in year round we can only accommodate the following:
*Please find donation request form at the bottom of this page*
- Organizations must be registered, not-for-profit/charity organizations in Canada and have a charitable number.
WE DO NOT FUND :
- Organizations that are not registered charities/not for profit organization in Canada
- Religious groups, exclusive groups, fraternal organizations and activities
- Programs that are not executed in Canada
- Programs for transportation and travel expenses
- Capital campaigns, building projects, or equipment
- Political organizations
- Government agencies
- Deficit funding
- Development or production of books, films, video, television programs, or websites
- Loans or investments
Our Primary Focus
- Animal welfare
- Local environmental projects
- Research for native species
- Regional social welfare including medical research, hospital fundraisers, health walks/runs
- Local community activities (Abbotsford, Langley, Aldergrove, Township of Langley, Surrey, TriCities, Mission, Chilliwack)
- In order for a donation request to be reviewed, a ‘Donation Request Form’ must be filled and completed, and sent to the donations department. All other forms of donation requests will be rejected.
- The Greater Vancouver Zoo has the right to modify the above guidelines at our discretion.
- Recipients of Gvzoo donations must provide written documentation of the donation or a tax receipt of the document. These documents are forwarded to Gvzoo’ s finance and accounting department for auditing purposes.
- Due to the large number of requests and the financial capability, GVZoo is unable to guarantee a response to all donation requests.
- All forms of donations will be granted in ticket donation.
donation request form PDF
Donations requests can be sent to email@example.com